Yogurt is one of the best things you can put in your body. Packed with protein and calcium, just one cup can provide almost half of your daily calcium needs, while also keeping you fuller for longer.
But perhaps one of yogurt’s most shining attributes is that it contains probiotics which can improve gut health, reduce inflammation, and boost immunity.
Yogurt is way more than a breakfast food or quick snack—it makes a pretty delightful dessert with just a few tweaks.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (whole or 2%)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Place all the ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Mix at low speed to start, then increase to high and whip for around 5 minutes until the mixture is thick and stiff.
- You can choose to refrigerate the parfait so it will thicken up even more, or serve as is with fruit.