Are you craving something sweet that will keep you feeling full and satisfied? This frozen yogurt bark contains no added sugar, just the sugar from the fruits and it has protein and fats from the yogurt and nuts. It’s a mess-free treat that’s made in a pan. The recipe calls for lemon curd to give the bark a slightly tangy taste, but you can use berry jam or tahini instead and the fresh berries can be substituted for frozen fruit. Keep reading for the recipe.
- 1 16-ounce container plain, full-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon curd
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios, chopped
- Line a 10 by 15 inch rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and pour the yogurt into the center of the baking sheet.
- Put the lemon curd on top of the yogurt.
- With an offset spatula evenly spread the yogurt and curd in the pan.
- Press the berries into the yogurt and sprinkle the nuts on top.
- Let it freeze for at least 5 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Before serving break it into pieces or store in an airtight container in the freezer.