A morning message that can help every muscle of your body relax seems like a blissful thought. However, it is not easy for everyone to afford professional daily morning massages.
An efficient way out is to perform stretches that can revitalize your entire body while making you feel fresh right from the start of the day. Here’s our take on some of the best morning stretches that can be performed on your own:
• Neck stretch: Interlace your fingers behind your neck and try lifting your head upward while pulling your neck toward the floor.
• Shoulder stretch: interlace fingers at your lower back and lean forward stretching your shoulders
• Upper and middle back stretch: Stand with your legs wide open. Rotate your chest toward the ceiling while leading with the elbow.
• Chest stretch: simply stand and then stretch your arms wide straight to the sides. Try to reach your arms behind you and stretch your chest as far as you can.
• Legs stretch: stand with your front leg facing forward in a forward step position and then stretch your back leg as much as you can. Repeat same with other leg.