We have found the most satisfying, healthy salad recipe for you – Asian Chopped Salad. It’s super flavorful and easy to make!
- 1 ¼ pound boneless chicken breasts
- 1 large carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 bag shredded cabbage
- 1 head butter lettuce, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and finely minced
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1-inch piece ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp. mint, chopped
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp. honey
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- ¼ tsp salt
- In a bowl mix the sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and salt. Add the chicken breast, and leave it into the refrigerator to marinate for 8 hours.
- On medium-high heat, place the chicken on the grill and cook it for about 5 to 7 minutes per side. Remove it from the grill and set aside to cool.
- In a larger bowl, add lettuce, cabbage, carrot, edamame, cucumber, celery, scallions, mint, and cilantro. When the chicken has cooled slightly, cut it into bite-sized pieces with a fork and add it to the bowl with the vegetables.
- In another bowl, mix the soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, and lime juice.
- Pour it onto the salad and enjoy!