Peanut butter is an essential part of every vegan diet, and it’s not difficult to see why. It’s delicious, creamy, and extremely versatile since you can eat it in many different ways, but you’re probably yet to try a sweet peanut butter mascarpone fruit dip.
Shelly Westerhausen, who runs the food blog Vegetarian Ventures, shared a recipe for this delicious treat. She claims it tastes best when served with berries and apples, and the best part of the whole thing is that you can make it in under a minute.
Westerhausen loves this recipe because it goes beyond breakfast and you can serve it all day long. We adore it because it requires little to no time prep, and the serving options are pretty much limitless.
Check out the full list of ingredients and instructions for preparing this delicious treat, and we’re sure you’ll love it as much as we do.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup mascarpone
- 2 tbsp honey + more for serving
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- 2 tbsp dry roasted peanuts chopped
- fresh fruit for dipping (strawberries, raspberries, sliced apples, bananas, etc)
- Whisk together peanut butter, mascarpone, honey, vanilla extract, and a dash of salt until combined and smoothed.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and use the back of a spoon to create circular grooves on the top of the dip. Drizzle honey into the grooves.
- If serving right away, top with dry roasted peanuts and serve with fruit. If storing for later, cover with plastic wrap and stick in the fridge until ready to enjoy.