Not all of us have time for a nutritious breakfast and we often find ourselves reaching for whatever’s easiest to eat on the go. But breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it’s important to start your day off by eating healthily. These chia pudding yogurt and berry parfaits are low in sugar and high in protein and healthy fats. The best part is that they can be made ahead and they’ll last up to four days covered in the fridge. Here’s how to make them.
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups 0% plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a bowl, stir the almond milk and chia seeds, then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In a medium bowl, place the Greek yogurt and honey and stir until it’s smooth. Add the berries and stir until it’s mixed.
- Get 4 1 1/2 cup storage tubs or large wine glasses and in each glass, place 1/2 cup yogurt mixture.
- Smooth the top of the mixture with a spoon and then put 1/4 cup of the chia pudding on top of the yogurt and spread it evenly.
- Put 1/4 cup of the remaining yogurt on top and then add 2 tablespoons of the chia pudding on top of the yogurt.
- Serve and enjoy!