Are you carving something sweet, but you still want to stick to your meal plan? No worries. This dark chocolate avocado mousse is the perfect healthy yet decadent dessert for you.
- 2 small ripe avocados
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup milk
- The first step is to cut the avocados in half and remove the seeds. Scoop the meat from shells and place them into a blender or food processor.
- Place the chocolate chips into a microwave friendly container and heat it for 30 seconds. Repeat the process until the chocolate becomes smooth. Don’t forget to stir between.
- When melted, add the chocolate and the rest of the ingredients to the blender and mix it until it becomes smooth.
- Divide it into four servings and leave it into the fridge for at least one hour.