Many athletes turn to chicken as a way to reach their protein goals—100 grams of chicken breast has about 31 grams of protein! The breast has the most protein, but white meat doesn’t have much taste and chicken gets boring real quickly. This honey-mustard chicken breast recipe is packed with flavor and it uses only five ingredients.
- 1 pound chicken breasts, thinly sliced into 4 breasts
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix the garlic powder, honey, mustard, and olive oil.
- Piece by piece coat the chicken breast with the mixture.
- Spread the chicken breasts on the sheet pan.
- Put the sheet pan in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven when the thickest part of the chicken has reached 165 F.
- Before serving, let the chicken rest for 5 minutes.