These keto blueberry muffins are such a healthy and easy fix whenever you need to prepare something fast. The total cooking time is 30 minutes and you get 12 muffins from the recipe. All the ingredients are healthy so you don’t have to worry about having too many muffins. Try the recipe and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup sweetener
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Set the oven to 350 F degrees and prepare a muffin tin with cooking spray or liners.
- Get a bowl and combine all the dry ingredients. Mix them well together.
- Use a second bowl to mix all the wet ingredients. Make sure to get an even mixture without lumps.
- Now, combine the ingredients from the two bowls and mix them together.
- Include the blueberries to the mix and stir.
- Get the muffin tin and fill the cups. The batter should reach 3/4 of the tin walls.
- Serve them immediately. So easy and so tasty!